Monday 23 March 2020

Re-Define The Art Of Celebration With This Bar And Grill Restaurant In Sydney


Like any other families, we frequently go out as a family to celebrate all big and small occasions in our life.  Whether it is a birthday party or an anniversary night, we would go out to have a blast. The bill has never been below $40 for dinner for two with an elegant bottle of wine with it. When we included children, the price hiked from $75 to $100.


So, this week, when I received a large payment for consulting work that I had done some time ago, my first thought was let us have a celebration. But I immediately realised that the traditional going out to eat was not in keeping with the Frugal Family values (at least not for something as inconsequential as getting paid money I was owed if we won the Lottery, maybe). Instead I began to plot and scheme for something that could make me and my family feel just as special and keep with our core values. Perhaps a Bar and Grill in Sydney would be a better idea.  So, what are the categories that I have looked for when opting for such type of restaurant?

Family First Dining Experience

Any mother of a three-year-old will tell you that dining out is a challenge. This option actually proved challenging because we don’t want to worry about shovelling our food into our mouths. We want the waiters to be friendly and make us feel comfortable and familiar to their style of prepared meals. Overall, for family first this experience we need five-star services.

Saving Money While Dining

Like I said, the bare minimum we would have left the bar and grill in Sydney for was £40 for just me and hubby. This meal cost us £20 and fed the whole family £5/person.

The food and quality of service and cooking style should be hygienic 

This first thing that comes to mind on this count was the water glasses. There has been a furore for some time about bottled water served by hotels and restaurants. I served filtered tape water. I also check out the quality of their toilet. They say that the cleanliness and professionalism of a restaurant or home can be judged by their toilet condition.

Health and Nutritional Values

It is a celebration with my family so I expect the meals to be the healthiest of wagyu steaks. By cooking it at home I know exactly how much salt and sugar were added to the meal rather than trying to read some pretty little symbols off a menu assuming the restaurant even bothers to highlight healthy options. In recent times, health and nutrition has become a part of our regime as I want me and my children to be equally strong and healthy. I certainly do not want to take them in a restaurant that offers unhealthy, greasy steaks or burgers.


Keeping everything in mind, eventually we came across Elements Bar and Grill. It is a great place for steaks and Wagyu burgers and me and my family had a great time and the food was spectacular.


In the end, I asked my husband and eighteen-year-old son to rate the experience from one to five. Both gave the evening a four, but my husband's ranking changed to five when he learned about the effort and research, I had to do to make the experience worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment